Last Updated: June 8, 2022
This PPN describes how Arrive Health (“we,” “us” or “our”) collects and uses personal information about you when you visit our website as well as your choices about how personal information will be used. By using this website, you accept the privacy practices contained in this PPN. We encourage you to read this PPN in full to understand our privacy practices before using this website or submitting any personal information.
The Arrive Health PPN applies only to information collected from visitors to www.arrivehealth.com. It does not apply to information collected from users of our services, which is instead governed by the applicable agreements with said users. In addition, Arrive Health affiliates and subsidiaries may have their own subdomains and websites that may not be subject to this PPN. Arrive Health business partners, ad networks, and other third parties have their own websites and privacy practices. We encourage you to read the privacy notices of all websites you visit to understand their privacy practices and your options.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Arrive Health provides physicians with access to its proprietary prescription decision support software, SwiftRx®. SwiftRx is a fully-integrated and configurable technology platform that is embedded directly into each physician’s existing electronic health records system and provides prescribing physicians with patient-specific cost, formulary and benefit data in the point-of-care workflow.
Arrive Health functions as a Business Associate to a network primarily comprised of Covered Entities (e.g., healthcare providers, and health plans (including their PBM business associates)) and maintains Business Associate Agreements (BAAs) as required by HIPAA. Arrive Health has established technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”) Privacy and Security Rule, along with other applicable laws and regulations.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website, we may collect the following personal information about you:
- Contact information, such as your name, home or other physical address, email, telephone number, fax number, organization name, and/or job title when you submit a contact form.
- Unique identifiers and preference information such as your username, password, marketing preferences, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, computer or mobile device, your navigation and clickstream behavior from actions that you take on our website.
- Information about you from affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, ad networks, and other third parties and combine it with information we already have about you.
- Information about you that you share or make visible on the Internet. We may combine such information with information we already have about you.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Improve the content on our website
- Provide personalized website content based on your preferences
- Communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, requests and applications and/or send important notices
- Market products and services
- Conduct surveys and research
- If you participate in surveys, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. We may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests. We will not share the personal information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
- Further develop our products and services to improve our business
- of privacy and security of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and administrative industry safeguards to protect information from unauthorized access, use, loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. We will make reasonable efforts to protect personal information stored on the website’s servers from unauthorized access using commercially available computer security products (for example, firewalls), as well as carefully developed security procedures and practices. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact our Privacy Officer (see below for contact information).
All information on this Site is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site, including the Blog portion, is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRDPARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRDPARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The Site does not contain professional advice, including medical or legal advice, nor does it establish a physician-patient or attorney-client relationship. Any medical or legal information is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Site may contain testimonials, reviews and/or comments. These communications reflect the real-life experiences and/or opinions of such persons. However, the experiences are personal to those particular persons, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Arrive Health. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Arrive Health. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
CHANGES TO THIS PPN
We may periodically update this PPN to describe new website features, products or services we offer and how it may affect our use of information about you and your controls. We will not apply changes to this PPN retroactively to personal information we have previously collected. Since we may change this PPN, we recommend that you check the current version available from time to time. We will notify you by means of a notice on this page or by email, prior to any material changes becoming effective.
If you have questions or concerns about this PPN, our information handling practices, or any other aspect of privacy and security of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also write to us at:
ATTN: Privacy Officer
3001 Brighton Blvd., Suite 103
Denver, CO 80216