Providers often face challenges when trying to understand what care options are covered, what the costs are, and what hurdles might stand in their way. Further, a lack of real-time data has shifted a significant burden to patients, negatively impacting experience, access, and outcomes.
While policy is supporting a shift toward broader data and price transparency, the onus is on providers, payers, and their technology partners to use market dynamics as a catalyst to evolve. What is needed is a truly interoperable network that can deliver cost and coverage data at the right time and in the right place.
In collaboration with Fierce Healthcare, Arrive Health developed a thought-provoking whitepaper diving into these issues.
Download the whitepaper to learn:
- How rising costs can impact patient adherence and outcomes
- Why industry collaboration is necessary to solve cost transparency challenges
- How to empower providers, care teams, and patients with useful technology and data
Featuring perspectives from:
- Sara Vaezy, Chief Digital Officer, Providence
- Paul Brient, Chief Product Officer, athenahealth
- Dr. Bart, Chief Medical Information Officer, UPMC
- Dr. Maben, Pediatrician and Clinical Informaticist, Presbyterian Healthcare
- Christie Callahan, Chief Operating Officer, Arrive Health
- Kyle Kiser, Chief Executive Officer, Arrive Health