Are you doing all that you can to empower providers with actionable data?
Arrive Health hosted an invite-only session at the 2022 Health Evolution Summit that dove into the relationship between payers, providers, and health IT vendors, what collaboration efforts are necessary, and what it could mean for the future of value-based care.
Download a copy of our Outlook Report for exclusive access to expert insights about how the industry can collectively empower providers to make the most informed decisions, and what opportunities there are to redefine the point of care. You’ll learn what they had to say about:
- How integrated technology can improve access, affordability, and continuity of care
- How reliable data can enable cost transparency conversations and care adherence
- How to best deliver real-time data to providers, care teams, and patients
Featuring perspectives from:
- Andrew Watson, MD, VP of Clinical Information Technology Transformation, UPMC
- Kyle Kiser, Chief Executive Officer, Arrive Health
- Patrick Conway, MD, CEO of Optum Care Solutions
- Scott Afzal, Senior Advisor, PointClickCare (Audacious Inquiry)